Sunday, March 29, 2015

Vehicle passing by when I am just out of house

Almost every time I got out of house in early morning there must be a vehicle passing by me on Heritage Way where my house is located. It is a very short and a quite street in early morning.

Today is Sunday. I was out at 8:12 AM. The sun is shining but the street is still quite during weekend morning . As always, a vehicle was running by in front of my house and me. From the camera outside my house, people can check to see before and after 8:12AM, nobody but me and almost no vehicle appeared on the street.

That patern has been performed for more than at least 15 years. It is a violation of my civil right, trying to intimidate me, making me live in fears.

More frequently experienceed is that a vehicle simultaneously arrived at a street corner as I was walking to the corner. Sometimes in the same direction, sometimes in the 90 degree direction.

Around 8:50 AM this morning, a truck arrived at intersection of Lerma Ln and Call Del Rey, running northward along Call Del Rey and stopped at the stop sign simultaneously with me, when I was walking to the intersection westward along Lerma Ln.

The same thing happened again around 9:10AM when I was on Lerma Ln eastward approaching the intersection of Lerma Ln and Soledad St, a vehicle was running northward along Soledad simultaneously arrived at the corner and making left turn in front of me.

Before and after these two "coincidences", no vehicles showed up for long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home