Thursday, February 26, 2015

Vehicles passing by my house midnight purposely

FACT

At 11:20 PM of yesterday, 2015-2-25, a vehicle with loud engine noise was suddenly passing by my house while I was putting a garbage bag into the outside trash container. It is not a coincidence. The phenomena happens very often when I've finished downstairs work going upstairs to my bedroom.   


DISCUSSION

The message they sent to me through the phenomena is
  1. We have sophisticate surveillance inside your house. We have been keeping close eye on you all the time 24/7/365.
  2. We want you to be living constantly in fear and being frightened.
What they did to me, who is an innocent US citizen with no crime record, is illegal warrantless surveillance, illegal stalking and illegal intimidating.  Those patterns of their actions have been infringing my civil rights for years.

They should have surveillance camera outside my house as well. That can be used to verify what happened at 11:20 PM yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home