Monday, February 29, 2016

Hostile Harassments during Hiking


Yesterday (2/28/2016, Sunday) morning, I went hiking between 10:10 AM to 12:10 PM.


  • An Asian woman at 1990 Lavender Way, Gilroy CA 95020 was assigned to give me hostile staring and talking.
  • A fierce big black dog was released in the back yard of 2341 Houa Ln, Gilroy CA 95020, dashing toward me and kept barking to me loudly when I was walking along Olea Ct. until the dog couldn't see me. It made me terribly frightened. I couldn't sleep well last night and my heart keeps pounding all night and this morning. My blood pressures went up to 172/95 this morning.  The hostile game has been well designed. First a oncoming vehicle quickly run to me, forcing me to get close to the iron bar fence of the backyard  and then the dog was released to frightened me.
  • A sedan car (in shining brown color) suddenly came up and run toward to me at the dead end of Olea Ct, Gilroy CA 95020, exactly the same time I got down to the dead end of Olea Ct. and then made a U-turn around me at the dead end 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home